Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Cybils Middle Grade Fiction Panels


Whew! We can finally announce the Cybils panels. Little did I know how hard it would be to get the right balance between old and new, librarian, teacher and parents, etc. etc. I felt bad when I couldn't have everyone who applied on the panel, especially when I put myself on-- I couldn't see running the shebang if I weren't on the panel.

Can't wait to see what books are nominated!

Round One:
Kyle Kimmel 
@theboyreader

Jill of Owl Reads
@justkeepreading

Amy Koester
@amyeileenk

Karen Yingling
@msyingling

Ali Breidenstein 
@AliBreidenstein

Deb Marshall
@debamarshall

Art Spencer
@bookvoyages

Round Two:
Michael Gettel-Gilmartin
@MGMafioso

Jennifer Donovan
@5M4B

Cameron Kelly Rosenblum
@ckellyrose

Andi Sibley
@AndiSibley

Freya Hooper
@onegreatbook

2 comments: