Friday, March 22, 2013

Spring Break

There will be a new book posted every day for the next week, and I'll be around, but I really can't look at a computer every day any longer. Before we got wifi, I had the excuse that our internet was run by hamsters on wheels, but now my excuse is that I am just tired.

Book reviews are all scheduled, but I may not get comments published as quickly as I normally do, and I may not visit blogs and comment.

Will be doing some book related things, just nothing that involves any more electricity than the lamp by my comfy chair or microwaving my rice bag so I can stay warm. Happy spring!

4 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great break! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Spring to you too and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a restful and fun Spring Break!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are able to rest a bit! :) So important to recharge our batteries!
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete